Saturday 10 November 2012

Almost winter.




It's not really winter here in Karachi yet, but I try making myself feel like it is. I've been eating spoons full of peanut butter since ever it got chilly. "Who needs drugs when you have peanut butter?" "Addicts."

Also, I recently found out that shit in past tense is shat. Who knew, right? Nobody knew. Because it isn't.


This is something I just came across. Facebook has made life harder on so many levels. I just had to call my dad and ask him if I could get a cat, and he told my to call my mum and she told me to ask my grandmother. Nobody ever told me to get 1,000 likes. Now that I feel old, I also feel happy. Also I feel stupid, because there are better things to write about. I hope these kids get a cat. 




2 comments:

  1. I'd say, "Who needs drugs when you have coffee?" xD
    Had two mugs of coffee yesterday :p

    Oh and you had me there at Shat! xP

    ReplyDelete