Wednesday 3 September 2014

Rants for sale. Need to pay for internet.

What is a life without torrents is the question I that keeps me up at night because I recently changed my internet connection to a network that doesn't understand human needs. I stay up all night thinking about all the movies I would be watching if it weren't for capitalism. They promise you unlimited internet that expires after 30GBs. So you actually get 30GBs and high hopes followed by slow internet and heart break.
Everyone's talking about the latest shows and episodes and you're like yeah, I have unlimited internet but it's reached it's limit so I'll just buy the DVDs.

3 comments:

  1. Bummer. I was in a similar situation using PTCL. Had to pay 1000 RS each month extra as a fine for exceeding the limit.

    What connection are you using?

    ReplyDelete