Saturday 22 December 2012

Title? What title?



It was last month when I had to go to the bank to get a draft made to LUMS. No, I'm not going to LUMS as a student, I'm going as a participant. It was little before the bank lady fired at me with the question I often ask myself along with everyone else, "So, what do you want to be studying after college?" And then I killed her in my head. Because I don't know what I want to study or what I want to be or where I want to go. I don't know if it's supposed to be easy, or is it always this hard for everyone. Because if it isn't, hating everyone is completely justified.

So far, I've wanted to be a surgeon, because I've watched Grey's Anatomy for long enough to learn a few fancy terms and a few diagnosis of a few diseases. And because surgery looks amazing on the screen. Then I wanted to be an FBI behaviour analyst, because Criminal Minds is honestly the best show ever. Not even going to bring Dexter here because serial killers don't get paid. Then I wanted to be a lawyer, because Suits inspired me, but I hate talking, but I like thrashing people and badassery.

Or I could be a writer, and I could write shows about twisted people who have no direction in life, because all they do is watch TV shows and listen to music, and they're too busy hating people.

Or I could doodle for eternity.


1. Afros are the easiest to draw.
2. Ears are the hardest to draw.
3. I can draw better on paper.
4. I bothered making eyebrows, but the afro ate 'em.




2 comments:

  1. Haha. Awesome doodle,that!
    It resembles some cartoon character. Next time you're asked what you want to be, you can always say cartoonist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayeeee. Kitni achi baaten karti ho. <3

    ReplyDelete